Mobility conditions in PHASE 1 of the de-escalation
The Order of the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda TMA / 400/2020 has been published, which establishes the conditions to be applied in PHASE 1 regarding mobility, recreational navigation and active tourism
In the BOE of Sunday, May 10, the Order of the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda TMA / 400/2020 has been published, which establishes the conditions to be applied in PHASE 1 of the de-escalation in terms of mobility and Other requirements are set to ensure safe mobility.
– Recreational navigation is allowed as active and nature tourism for people with residence in the Region where the boat is moored or the aircraft is parked.
– Rental of jet skis and boats by residents of the Region (where the rental is located).
– Motorcycles, mopeds and L-category vehicles, two people can travel with full face helmet with visor, or using a mask or residing at the same address.
– In private vehicles up to 9 seats, it is possible to occupy all the seats of the vehicle if the passengers reside at the same address. And 2 people per row of seats if they do not live together. All wearing masks.
– Public transport of passengers in vehicles of up to nine seats 2 people per row, 3 people if they live together.
– Vehicles with a row of seats by technical characteristics 2 people with mask.
– 1 passenger with adjoining seat empty, except people who live together.
– Rear of driver row empty.
– 2 travellers per m2 when standing and occupying half of the seated places as a reference.
– The safety distance and hygiene measures are our best allies.
The publication in the BOE of the TMA / 400/2020 is attached: within the link
Source: Mazarrón Local Police