Minutes of Committee Meeting
Monday, 9 January 2023, 2.30pm
Sensol Golf Club
Present : P Gelling (PG) [Chairman] Gordon Cockburn (GC) [Vice Chairman]; Jayne Miller (CJM) [Secretary];
Colin Barton (CB) [Treasurer]; Wayne Blow (WB)
1. Apologies for Absence
None received
2. Minutes of previous meeting
Minutes of the meeting held 28 November 2022, having been circulated, there being no comment, were duly signed by the Chairman.
3. Matters Arising
There were no matters not covered by the agenda
4. Follow up from Round Table Meeting – 14 September
Priority list circulated previous week arose from meeting with Mercers and an endeavour to pull all threads together. Nothing heard otherwise but trying to question Gaspar prior to 24th January (public meeting at Mariano’s). Letter also to go to Gines.
5. Treasurer’s Report
End of year accounts show cash at bank of €1143, €289 in PayPal and €440 cash in hand. There is still an invoice outstanding to pay Gerardo. PG will negotiate minimum payment he will accept.
CB to circulate mailing list – thank you to those who have paid, all the rest please pay up.
6. Anonymous Subscribers
No action until ability to check bank account online – in hand.
7. Update on registration
All finished. Confirmation held by PG
8. Update on progress by C Team
Invoice for 2000 odd still outstanding as much as possible to be sent with protection of fees which may have to be repaid in the event of problems. Gerardo would like to attend meeting on 24th.
9. Campaign for Voting Registration
WB has prepared some information which PG will upload to website and post in Consum, FB etc. Requirement to re-register has been posted in many places.
Page 1 of 2 Monday, 9 January 2023

10. Website

Updating required – Word document of last minutes required. Priority List also to be posted so membership etc know questions which will be raised.
11. Plans for the future
Priority list, already mentioned, includes details in most areas. Gines has plans for lights and roads which are parts of the plan. Details from Gines awaited.
Details required of how to ensure a polling station is available on Camposol. Ancillary station is what is required. Last time everyone had to vote in Mazarron, the previous time Mazarron residents had to come to Camposol, which had been less than ideal.
12. Any Other Business
Novelty ideas required for fund raising. All voluntary groups are involved with quizzes, balls and trips. CRA need something different.
Prepare a simple flyer to request all agents to hand out to purchasers and anyone interested in purchasing on Camposol.
Next meeting tba.