We at the Camposol Residents Association have been following various entries on Facebook related to issues on Camposol over the past couple of days and would like to make some comment to address misinformation, and to also suggest some action required by the residents if they want the problems addressed.
1) ALL SECTORS HAVE BEEN ADOPTED AT A PLENO (Town Hall Meeting) HELD IN 2014; WE HAVE THAT IN WRITING.
2) THERE IS A LIST, SUPPLIED BY SILVANA BUXTON AT ONE OF HER MEETINGS, WHICH DETAILS BY SECTOR, ALL THE DESIGNATED PUBLIC ROADS AND ALL THE DESIGNATED PRIVATE ROADS.
3) IBI DOES NOT GO TO MAZARRON IT GOES DIRECT TO MURCIA AND THEY DISBURSE IT AS THEY SEE FIT.
4) THE CRA ARE ACTIVELY CHALLENGING THE TOWN HALL BY EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE, WE CURRENTLY REPRESENT CIRCA 30% OF THE HOMEOWNERS ON CAMPOSOL, BUT THE GREATER OUR MEMBERSHIP, THE GREATER THE CLOUT WE WILL HAVE – SO JOIN THE CRA, IT’S FREE AND IT GIVES YOU A STRONGER VOICE. GO TO OUR Website address: www.camposolresidents.es
5) WE ARE ACTIVELY PURSUING ACCESS TO THE DETAILS OF WORK CARRIED OUT, IN PROGRESS AND PLANNED FOR CAMPOSOL SINCE THE LAST ELECTION. THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN REQUESTED AND WE ARE AWAITING A RESPONSE FROM THE TOWN HALL AND/OR THE COUNCILLOR FOR CAMPOSOL AND FOREIGN RESIDENTS.
6) WE ARE ALSO PROGRESSING OTHER INITIATIVES TO TRY AND END 15-20 YEARS OF FRUSTRATION BROUGHT ABOUT BY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AND MISMANAGEMENT.
We ask you to put your trust and faith in us and remember
‘United We Stand Divided We Fail’.
Phil Gelling – Chairman
For and on behalf of the Committee
and Members of the Camposol Residents Association.