Camposol is not subject to the time slots as previously thought.
Pedanias (outlying villages) our own population is less than 5,000, can exercise any time between 06.00 and 23.00. However, one stipulation is that such exercise must not take us outside of our Pedania of Camposol. We must of course maintain hygiene and social distancing.
🚨 The Order of the Ministry of Health, published in the Official State Gazette, states that the time slots provided for departures will not apply to municipalities and entities are less territorial than the municipality administered by separate population centers with an equal population or less than 5,000 inhabitants, in which the practice of the activities allowed by this order may be carried out between 06:00 and 23:00.
⛰ Therefore, the districts are not affected by the time slot as they have less than 5,000 inhabitants. Only the urban centers of Mazarrón and Puerto de Mazarrón are affected. This does not mean that security measures can be relaxed, keeping distances at all times during departures.
❌ Outside of the time bands set for the rest of the municipality, residents of the districts will NOT be able to carry out non-professional physical activities🏃🚴 outside the territory of the district.
👮🏼♀️ Local Police will supervise that the exits are for walking or playing sports WITHOUT unnecessary INTERRUPTIONS. You must avoid breaks using street furniture or other elements, thus avoiding potential points of transmission of the virus.
Source: Mazarrón City Council.
Translation of the relevant part of the BOE below.
Note: the Policia Local in Murcia have reminded people in small population nuclei that although the time slots are not valid the duration and distance still apply i.e.”1 hour per day, no more than 1 kilometre from residence” there doesn’t seem to be a similar caveat to the Mazarron Police announcement, as Camposol is around 3.5 km at its widest point, its open to interpretation.
Article 1. Purpose.
The purpose of this order is to establish the conditions in which people 14 years of age and older may carry out non-professional physical activity outdoors during the period of the emergency state.
Article 2. Travel allowed for the practice of physical activity.
1. Persons 14 years of age and older are empowered to circulate on the roads or spaces for public use to practice the physical activities permitted by this order, in accordance with the provisions of article 7.1, paragraphs e), g) and h), of Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, declaring the state of emergency for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19.
2. For the purposes of the provisions of this order, the non-professional practice of any individual sport that does not require contact with third parties, as well as walks, is permitted. Said activities may be carried out once a day and during the time periods provided for in Article 5.
3. During the walks, you may go out accompanied by a single person living together. However, those people who out of necessity have to be accompanied may also do so by a person in charge of the household or a regular caregiver. The non-professional practice of any individual sport that does not require contact can only be carried out individually. However, those people who out of necessity have to be accompanied may do so by a person living with them, a person in charge of the household or a regular caregiver.
4. The walks will be carried out with a distance of no more than one kilometre from the home. Said limitation will not be applicable to the non-professional practice of any individual sport, being this allowed within the municipality where it resides.
5. People who present symptoms or are in home isolation due to a diagnosis by COVID-19, or who are in a home quarantine period due to having contact with someone with disabilities, may not use the authorization contained in section 1. symptoms or diagnosed of COVID-19. Likewise, residents of elderly social health centers may not make use of this authorization.
6. The trips referred to in this article are understood without prejudice to those generally permitted in article 7 of Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, as well as by Order SND / 370/2020, of 25 April, on the conditions in which movements by the child population must take place during the health crisis caused by COVID-19, and these may be cumulative.
Article 3. Requirements to avoid contagion.
1. During the practice of the physical activities authorized by this order, an interpersonal distance with third parties of at least two meters must be maintained.
2. Busy spaces should be avoided, as well as those places where there may be crowds.
3. As far as possible, the physical activity allowed by this order must be carried out continuously, avoiding unnecessary stops on public roads or spaces. When, due to the physical conditions of the person carrying out the activity, it is necessary to make a stop on the roads or spaces for public use, it will be carried out for the time strictly necessary.
4. The prevention and hygiene measures against COVID-19 indicated by the health authorities must be complied with.
5. To enable the safety distance to be maintained, local entities will facilitate the distribution of public space in favour of those who walk and those who ride bicycles, in that order of priority.
Article 4. Allowed places.
1. It may circulate on any road or space for public use, including authorized natural spaces and green areas, provided the limits established in this order are respected.
2. Access to closed sports facilities for the practice of the activities provided in this order will not be allowed.
3. No motorized vehicle or public transport may be used to travel to roads or spaces for public use in order to practice the physical activity provided for in this order.
Article 5. Time bands.
1. The following time bands are established for the activities provided in article 2.2:
a) The practice of individual sport and walks may only be carried out between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and between 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. b) Those people who need to be accompanied for reasons of need and people over 70 years of age may practice individual sport and walk between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. and between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. hours. People over 70 years old can go out accompanied by a person living between 14 and 70 years old.
2. The time bands provided for in this article shall not apply to those municipalities and entities with a territory less than the municipality that administer separate population centres with a population equal to or less than 5,000 inhabitants, in which the practice of activities permitted by This order can be carried out between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
3. Exceptionally, these time slots may not be applicable in those cases in which, for duly accredited medical reasons, the practice of physical activity is recommended outside the established ranges, as well as for justified reasons of conciliation of the persons’ companions. elderly, minors or disabled.
Single additional provision. Measures in relation to residential social centers or other similar residential services.
The regional governments, respecting in any case what is regulated in this order, may, in the exercise of their powers, adopt the necessary measures to adapt the application of the provisions of the same, in relation to people residing in social centres of character residential or other similar residential services.
First final provision. Modification of Order SND / 370/2020, of April 25, on the conditions in which movements by the child population must take place during the health crisis caused by COVID-19. Section 1 of Article 2 of Order SND / 370/2020, of April 25, on the conditions under which travel by the child population during the health crisis caused by COVID-19, which is worded as follows:
«1. Boys and girls, and a responsible adult, are empowered to circulate along the roads or spaces for public use, in accordance with the provisions of article 7.1, paragraphs e), g) and h) of Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, declaring a state of emergency for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, regarding the circulation allowed for reasons of assistance and care of minors, situations of need and any another activity of a similar nature, as long as the requirements established in this order are respected to avoid contagion. Said circulation is limited to a daily walk, of a maximum of one hour and a distance of not more than one kilometre from the child’s home, between 12:00 noon and 7:00 p.m.»
Second final provision. Resource regime.
Against this order, a contentious-administrative appeal may be filed within two months from the day following its publication before the Contentious-administrative Chamber of the Supreme Court, in accordance with the provisions of article 12 of the Law 29/1998, of July 13, regulating the Contentious-Administrative Jurisdiction.
Third final provision. Effects and validity.
This order will take full effect from 00:00 on May 2, 2020 and will remain effective for the entire duration of the state of emergency and its possible extensions.