As the effects of Brexit on British expats becomes clearer the UK Government has today issued updated advice including, “UK nationals who plan on living in Spain for more than 3 months must register as a resident and on the padrón at their town hall”, full update available on the following website:-

Please make sure you access and familiarise yourself with the information contained in each link provided in this Government website, especially the ‘Spanish Government Guide’.

All the above information is also available on the Town Hall English webpage, at:

Kind regards