Mazarrón opens its beaches this Monday with a series of measures
Mazarrón enters phase II of the de-escalation with the opening of the beaches as the main measure in this phase
The Mayor of Mazarrón has communicated at a press conference that the municipality’s beaches will open this coming Monday, May 25, just when Mazarrón enters phase 2 of the de-escalation.
Summarized below are the rules and measures to be taken into account with regard to the use of our beaches:
– Two metres distance between people who are not from the same family unit
– Umbrellas must be at least 6 metres from the shoreline
– It is recommended a maximum of 4 hours to be on the beach
– Avoid crowds
– There will be information posters
– Surveillance and information will be intensified so that umbrellas are not misused on the beaches
Responsibility and good citizenship are appealed to for the correct use and enjoyment of the beaches.