The Mayoress, Alicia Jimenez and her Deputy, Pedro Martinez will be holding an Information Meeting for Camposol homeowners.
THURSDAY 21 MARCH 2019
AT THE CULTURAL CENTER CAMPOSOL SECTOR B
DOORS WILL OPEN 2.30PM
COME EARLY TO SECURE TO SEAT.
Some of the issues to be discussed will include:
New water & sewage provisions
The future of the Sensol Hotel
Questions about these and any other questions you may have to be sent by email to email@example.com and marked for the attention of ‘Mayoress Alicia, Camposol Information Meeting’. Closing date for your questions is 18th March.
The Mayoress will try to answer all questions posed at the meeting.
We the CRA intend to ask the following questions (in English AND in Spanish):
1) – Has the TH paid the fine imposed by the Totana Court, following the denuncia from Seprona (the Environmental branch of the Guardia Civil), for failing to provide a working sewage system in Camposol, for at least the past 5 years and allowing sewage to go into the Ramblas?
2) – The cost of the Sewage treatment plant (800.000€) was paid by the Region, and NOT the TH – how much has the TH paid for the repair/renewal of the two pumping stations in sectors B and D, and why have those in sectors A and C not been given priority for their repairs/renewals?
3) – In 2014/15 the then Mayor Paco Garcia contracted a Company for the provision of public street lights. Within weeks of Alicia becoming mayoress, the contract was cancelled with the TH owing the Company more than 40.000€. Please explain why since 2014 no work on public street lights has taken place.
4) – When was the last time that Camposol was allocated a budget?
5) – The TH dismissed Justo y Manoli in 2011, and by doing so, the TH became, by law, the Developer. Do you agree with this?
6) – In 2014, the then Mayor Paco Garcia declared Camposol adopted. Do you agree with this? If so, why has no work been done at all in the last 4 years?